Monday, July 5, 2010

Lee Ryan's back



Hey guys! Welcome to my new website! I’m really excited by it, it’s been so long since I’ve had a proper one. I hope you like it, as we’ve worked really hard to get it up and running, and listened to everything you wanted to see. Hopefully it’s all here for you!

Thanks so much for all your support over the last few weeks, especially with helping me pick which single to release. It means a lot to me that you guys love ‘I Am Who I Am’ as much as I do, and it was really your comments that made us choose to put it out!

The albums nearly ready, and I really think you’re going to love it (IT’S NOT A DANCE ALBUM!!), I’ve written a lot of it myself, and it’s some of the most personal stuff I’ve ever done. I’ve really put my heart and soul into it.

There’s loads of videos, competitions and stuff coming up so keep checking back, and keep sending us your questions and comments through the website and the forums, and on Twitter and Facebook and MySpace and all that, I read all of it and I try to answer as much of it myself as I can, when there’s time.

Love you all, god bless

Lee x

1 comment: