Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fan Girl-ed over Rafael Rosell :)

Thursday morning, while I was walking into my classroom, one of my Grade 2 pupils said " Teacher! Nigel is coming to SM on Saturday po. Are you going to watch??". "OMG! Of course, I will!" my face brightened up and I wished that I could fast forward to Saturday! and so, Friday afternoon I searched on twitter of fans who are going to see Raf at SM. Luckily, I got to meet Jel she's a really nice girl and she's only 19 years of age (and I'm already 24). we agreed to meet up at SM Pampanga the next morning. We decided to come early so we could sit in front and luckily we did get to sit in front! :) Come Saturday morning..... Jel was already texting me ( I have no load yet) so I flew so fast to SM and luckily I just came in the nick of time! we were the first ones to come to the venue! (addict lang, super fan girls eh!) We got more excited when Rafael tweeted that he was already in Pampanga! So the show started around 11:30 am. We were entertained by the host (impersonator ni Ate Regine V. Alcasid) h/she (hahahah) was really good at hosting and making the crowd alive. (alive! alive! alive! forever more!) after a couple of games.... finally Rafael came out and the crowd went crazy! :))))) He is so gwapo in person and very sweet! :) after his song number.. 3 lucky girls were called to have a game with HIM. (we were so inggit, coz we thought twas unfair .. nauna kami dumating.. so sana dapat kami napili hahahahha kapal!) .. a College student was so lucky to see RR's abs (huhuhuhu,inggit much) and even became Nigel's Saturday Angeline! ( you go girl! so swerte talaga!) Right after the show, the first 20 who came to the venue were called on stage and had a photo-op with Rafael :) (siyempre kasama kami dun) it was only a group picture :(( (at hindi kopa nakuha copy ko coz it's so expensive) he he he Luckily, Jel (my companion) got to talk to Raf (coz she's going to give him a shirt). We had the chance to get to the backstage. ang bait bait talaga ni Rafael. I'm really looking forward to meet him again! Thanks Rafael :))) it's definitely one of the best days so far! :) xoxo, Rika

No comments:

Post a Comment