Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MOVING ON..

Hahahahha! Yes, “Moving ON”… this is my favorite expression like almost everyday my co- teachers and friends hear this from me. Yeah, uso na ngayon ang pag mo-move on kahit hindi naman talaga naging “KAYO”. NKKLK diba? Well, admit it or not, a lot of people experience this “moving-on” thingy! And of course, I am one of them!
They say nothing in this world comes easy. But what if something you would have never thought came? And it came,too late? I don’t know why but this feeling I have been holding on to for over a year now.. seems like, it’s getting the best of me! It feels so good but then it isn’t right!
I have tried to move on for like SO MANY TIMES but I have always FAILED. Like “ALWAYS”.. It’s hard to let go, we all know that. Most especially if the person gives you happiness. But as time goes by I’ve been seeing signs that I should really let this feeling go. Because I know it won’t lead me anywhere, I know I will just end up being hurt. A part of me really wants to let go and move on. But there’s this part of me that says “DON’T LOSE HOPE!” “NEVER GIVE UP!” I admit, all this time I have been hoping that one day or someday something will happen! I have been praying for this but GOD still doesn’t give me answers.
I don’t want to give any details about this guy because it is confidential. It’s a MAJOR SECRET! I don’t know why but when it comes to him, I really feel REAL LOVE! (Yuck!) In the first place, He doesn’t like me.. But I like him! I LOVE HIM. It’s just a ONE WAY Kind of LOVE. Well that’s life. . . .
Things between us went smoothly, but one day.. things CHANGED. I mean, this Person changed. We almost talk everyday, but now it has been 2 months since the last time. “Deadma” na siya! All my efforts have been underappreciated. It hurts, but I don’t have the right to be mad at him. Maybe he has reasons, and these reasons not I know of.
Well PEOPLE come and Go. I may not know the reason behind all these but I know someday I’ll see the reason why. “MOVING ON” is so easy to say. But IT IS REALLY HARD to do. This time, I will be really moving on. HOW WILL I START?! With the help of my good friends,  Marc, Chard ,Nina , Rodge, Bhangs… etc 
Love isn’t always the reason why my life should be Happy and Gay. I have wonderful friends who remind me that God loves ME.
IT’S SAD, BUT SOMETIMES MOVING ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE… STARTS.. WITH GOODBYE. XOXO. Rika

No comments:

Post a Comment