Friday, July 9, 2010

My PRC experience..(manila)

ahai.. Prc.. It has been a tiring day.. We spent nearly 5 hrs, in PRC just to register for the upcoming Let 2010. (exam for teachers) my co-teachers and I had alot of blo0pers.. Namely:
1. I talked to the jeepney driver in kapampangan. And maybe he understo0d what I meant.
2. A crazy w0man was punching one of the applicants when we reach the mile-like line.
3. A lady made ''singit'' and I was like ''washok0t''
4. I was told by a foreigner that I was blocking his way. And i was like '' s0ry! I w0n't block it anym0re''
5. A lady in white shouted at me that the line has already reached me.. And I was like ''s0ry!!''
6. And for the third time an0ther Prc pers0n has managed to ''oxy'' me.. Sh0uting ''NAGbabayad kaba?! Bat dyan ka nagfifill up?! Bumaba kau'!" (to think that the window is cl0sed) i was like '' what a nice approach''.. To be c0ntinued..

No comments:

Post a Comment