Friday, November 5, 2010

Evil of all EVILS

Some people are born good natured, but some may not always are. have you ever been in circles, where a certain person ruins your perception with others? They've been sucking blood from your thoughts and have been trying to put another data into your brain. "BRAIN WASHER" I thought to my self. I have entered an institution where this woman, played games with her fellowmen. she was so cunning, where in I almost trusted her.She was good to you, when you're around, but said evil when you're not around. Things changed at the 2nd quarter of the school year. she was as evil as they had been saying. She's mean. I cannot describe her more. No words can describe how evil she is.Now that she's used a stone to upgrade herself into another environment. I end up , replacing the thing she used to work on. frequently she visits us, and I've learned that she was questioning the position I have now. I realized she's good for nothing and decided to keep my thoughts away from her. (I even blocked her on my FB) and she has no idea that I actually did it just hours ago. I just wish that her karma would soon meet her. I just give her to GOD, who has the right to punish her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment